The partnership between Ruggabl
e and ShopRunBack
was launched to help maintain an organised, unified, and smoother return process while improving customer experience along the way. A centralised returns management system, “Return As A Service”
, from ShopRunBack, equipped the Ruggable team with highly customisable, sophisticated operational tools designed to meet the demands of both their customers and their internal operations.
The front-end aspect of the solution:
ShopRunBack established the objective of enhancing automated features for customer return requests and reducing inquiry time by almost 40% for the customer support team.
For Ruggable’s customers, ShopRunBack’s high-tech returns platform has offered an advanced returns user interface where the customers can easily access the return policy, follow step-by-step instructions and select corresponding delivery options for faster, hassle-free returns. It included the following extensive features:
- clear return policy guidelines and refund periods that are appropriate for each area
- detailed description for return reasons
- digital return label options for paperless tracking
- a high degree of customisation of processing fees depending on the box sizes of returned items: $25 to $35 to $50 or even up to $200
- flexible delivery methods from local drop-offs to scheduled pick-ups
The back-end aspect of the solution:
The mission for ShopRunBack’s reverse logistics system was to increase total visibility, improve real-time tracking, and reduce the time and cost of customer support call processing.
It was primarily facilitated thanks to the Return As A Service digital platform
with end-to-end control over the entire return cycle.
For Ruggable logistics services
, ShopRunBack’s returns management dashboard has provided a complete set of data capturing and analysis tools. Personalisable functions of the back-end logistics enable the Ruggables team to choose which metrics are displayed, set filters, and adjust sorting options corresponding to their unique requirements and workflows.
Optimised returns management strategy implemented through this partnership allowed Ruggable to:
- maintain precise traceability of returned shipments,
- extend and digitally advance existing carrier network for faster shipment, consolidated pick-ups and deliveries.
- fast-track day-to-day decisions regarding service level, inbound port, accessorial avoidance, destination selection, etc.
- Improve visibility of global return activities
- control activity by country, product category, and return reason.
- integrate data with the current tools (ERP, WMS, tracking, BI...)