1. DEFINITION AND NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA
When using our site, we may ask you to provide us with personal data about you. The term “personal data ” refers to all data that identifies an individual, which includes your name, surname, pseudonym, photograph, postal and email addresses, telephone numbers, date of birth, data of your transactions on the site, details of your purchases and subscriptions, credit card numbers, and any other information you choose to communicate about you.
2. PURPOSE OF THIS CHARTER
This charter is intended to inform you about the means we use to collect your personal data, in the strictest respect of your rights. We inform you that we comply, in the collection and management of your personal data, with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, the files and the freedoms, in its current version.
3. IDENTITY OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA COLLECTION
The person responsible for collecting your personal data is ShopRunBack SAS, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number RCS 800 171 860 00029, with its registered office 59 rue des Petits Champs 75001 Paris, France.
4. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are collected to fulfill one or more of the following purposes:
• Manage your access to certain services accessible on the site and their use,
• Perform operations related to customer management regarding contracts, orders, deliveries, invoices, loyalty programs, customer relationship monitoring,
• Constitute a file of registered members, users, customers and prospects,
• To send newsletters, solicitations and promotional messages. In case you do not wish it, we give you the option to express your refusal on this subject when collecting your data;
• Develop business and attendance statistics for our services,
• Organize contests, sweepstakes and all promotional activities, excluding online gambling submitted to the approval of the Online Games Regulatory Authority,
• Manage the management of people’s opinions on products, services or content,
• Manage unpaid bills and potential litigation regarding the use of our products and services,
• Respect our legal and regulatory obligations.
We inform you, when collecting your personal data, whether certain data must be mandatory or if they are optional. We also tell you what the possible consequences of a failure to answer.
5. RECIPIENTS OF DATA COLLECTED
The personnel of our company, the services in charge of the control (auditor in particular) and our subcontractors will have access to your personal data. The public bodies may also be the addressees of your personal data, exclusively to fulfill our legal obligations, the paralegals, the ministerial officers and the bodies responsible for collecting debts.
6. ASSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be sold, rented or exchanged for the benefit of third parties.
7. DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Regarding the data relating to the management of customers and prospects:
• Your personal data will not be stored beyond the time strictly necessary to manage our business relationship with you. However, the data allowing to establish the proof of a right or a contract, to be conserved for the respect of a legal obligation, will be it for the duration envisaged by the law in force.
• Regarding possible prospecting operations for customers, their data may be retained for a period of three years from the end of the business relationship.
• The personal data relating to a prospect, non-client, may be kept for a period of three years from their collection or the last contact from the prospect.
• At the end of this three-year period, we will be able to contact you again to find out if you wish to continue receiving commercial solicitations.
Concerning the pieces of identification:
In case of exercise of the right of access or rectification, the data relating to identity documents may be kept for the period provided for in Article 9 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, ie one year.
In case of exercise of the right of opposition, these data may be archived during the limitation period provided for in Article 8 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, ie three years.
Regarding the data relating to bank cards:
Financial transactions relating to the payment of purchases and fees via the site are entrusted to a payment service provider who ensures the smooth running and security.
For the purposes of the services, this payment service provider may be required to receive your personal data relating to your credit card numbers, which it collects and stores in our name and on our behalf.
We do not have access to this data. To allow you to regularly make purchases or pay the fees on the site, your credit card data are kept during the time of your registration on the site and at least until you realize your last transaction.
By having ticked on the site the box expressly provided for this purpose, you give us your express consent for this conservation.
The data relating to the visual cryptogram or CVV2, registered on your bank card, are not stored.
If you refuse that your personal data relating to your credit card numbers are kept under the conditions specified above, we will not keep this data beyond the time required to complete the transaction.
In any case, the data relating to these may be kept, for a proof purpose in case of possible dispute of the transaction, in intermediate archives, for the duration provided for by Article L 133-24 of the Code monetary and financial, in this case 13 months from the debit date.
This period can be extended to 15 months to take into account the possibility of using debit payment cards.
Concerning the management of opposition lists to be received from prospecting:
The information allowing to take into account your right of opposition is kept at least three years from the exercise of the right of opposition.
Regarding audience measurement statistics :
The information stored in the users’ terminal or any other element used to identify the users and allowing their traceability or attendance will not be kept beyond 6 months.
We inform you to take all necessary precautions, organizational and technical measures to preserve the security, the integrity and the confidentiality of your personal data and in particular, to prevent that they are deformed, damaged or that unauthorized third parties have access to it . We will or may also use secure payment systems that comply with the state of the art and applicable regulations.
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in your browser. They are created when the browser of a user loads a given website: the site sends information to the browser, which creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the server of the website.
There are two types of cookies, which do not have the same purpose : technical cookies and advertising cookies :
• Technical cookies are used throughout your navigation to facilitate and perform certain functions. A technical cookie can for example be used to memorize the answers filled in a form or the preferences of the user with regard to the language or the presentation of a website, when such options are available.
• Advertising cookies may be created not only by the website on which the user is browsing, but also by other websites displaying advertisements, ads, widgets or other items on the displayed page.
These cookies may in particular be used to carry out targeted advertising, that is to say advertising determined according to the navigation of the user.
We use technical cookies. These are stored in your browser for a period that can not exceed six months. We do not use advertising cookies. However, if we use them in the future, we will inform you in advance and you will have the possibility if necessary to disable these cookies.
We use or may use Google Analytics which is a statistical audience analysis tool that generates a cookie to measure the number of visits to the site, the number of pages viewed and the activity of visitors.
Your IP address is also collected to determine the city from which you are connecting.
The shelf life of this cookie is mentioned in article 7 (v) of this charter.
We remind you for all useful purposes that you can oppose the deposit of cookies by configuring your browser. Such a refusal could however prevent the proper functioning of the site.
When you choose to communicate your personal data, you expressly consent to the collection and use of your personal data in accordance with this charter and the applicable legislation.
11. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 relating to data processing, the files and the liberties, you have the right to obtain the communication and, if necessary, the correction or the suppression of the data concerning you, through an online access to your file. You can also you go to :
• email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
• postal address : 59 rue des Petits Champs 75001 Paris, France It is recalled that any person may, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data concerning him.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify this charter at any time, in whole or in part. These changes will come into effect as of the publication of the new charter. Your use of the site following the entry into force of these amendments will be worth recognition and acceptance of the new charter. Otherwise, if this new charter does not suit you, you will no longer have to access the site.
13. ENTRY INTO FORCE
This charter came into force on April 01, 2022.